Now Family-Friendly!

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Arguing Logic to illogical people

Ahhhh!!! Idiots make me so mad!

Like today, we were putting together the news page in the Provo High Newspaper. Elein (my page editor), who has like 7 articles on the page already, won't let me even put in 3 sentences in addition to my one measley article. We got into a huge argument and I was using logic to prove my point. All she did was say, "Shut up", or "I'm a stupid moron!"
Finally, a fellow-logical person came to my rescue and supported my argument that she was being irrational. However, she just wouldn't give in. It made no sense. I mean, all the arguments ended up in my favor, but she wouldn't accept it. Anyway, I ended up doing some things that I'm not proud of to get my way. Oh crap, I just remembered I left my shoes at Elein's house. (Editor's note: This is extremely disgusting. Even though it is meant as a joke, DO NOT think about it too much. Or even at all. It will warp your mind)

I've noticed that there seems to be a majority of illogical morons in our society. I know this because I've dealt with countless processions of them.

2 comments:

The Stunningly Handsome Nate Perkins said...

Ho snap, dawg. That's the sickest thing I ever did hear.

The Amazing Spider-Fan said...

I'll tell you what's "Ho snap Dawg", Nates spelling.