Now Family-Friendly!

Monday, November 15, 2004

Dear Blog

Dear Blog

Man, I feel like such a pansy starting out my blog with, "Dear Blog". Am I saying that right? Pansy? Anyway, I had an awesome experience in U.S. History today. I actually got a couch question right! I knew the answer because it was basically the same question that Luke Heperi answered right to beat me in the Westridge geography bee. That made me so mad, but through this couch question I delivered my revenge. I don't know how, but I did. Who am I kidding? Of course I got my revenge. Just look how Luke turned out and you'll see that I am obviously the more successful one. Well, maybe not. But a friend of mine is definitely more successful than Luke. Yeah, that's not true either. But you can imagine what it would be like if they were, right? Right? ANSWER ME!!!

The couch ended up being overrated anyway. Mr. Smith put our notes on the board while I was sitting on the couch and I had to keep straining my neck just to find out that the cherokee Indians were jerks. Oh yeah, that reminds me, I need to degrade ERP alot more because of that. I think he's like a ten thousandth cherokee. And plus I couldn't lay down on the couch because stephanie troumbley was sitting on it too. As much as it sounds like it, that was not very kinky at all. In fact, because I couldn't lay down my head kept falling backwards, I repetitively hit my head against the wall behind the couch. The doctor said I might have brain damage. That's enough blogging for now. It's time for me to go to that building thingie where my bed and t.v. is.


No comments: