Now Family-Friendly!

Monday, January 10, 2005

Chess Piece Face

I decided to start reading the book 1984 by George Orwell. I hope it's better than that crappy, Little Women book. Seriously, if I were in Jo's position, I'd be all over those three other girls. But no matter. I'm sure 1984 will be the right kind of book to get my spirits up. I read the last sentence (as is my ritual for any book I start) and it read, "He loved Big Brother." You can't get any sweeter than that.
Well, I've joined the masses of bloggers who can't think of a title so they just steal one from some song. (IE nate and alex and possibly a rhyme scheme stolen by rob)
Speaking of music, nothing can ameliorate the ineptitude of erp. I won't elaborate. It just needed to be said, as if we don't say it enough already. Poor erp.
I've decided I need to work the word "callipygous" into my news article. There's no way Mathews knows what it means and plus she's still shaken up from the "glug glug," "click click," "vroom vroom," "thump thump."
To save money on this blog, I've decided to write the rest of this entry in Hyper Text Markup Language.


poohead


Mein Taschenrechner ist weg!


Oh man, this blog is worse than nate's.







19 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool, the hyper text markup language actually worked.

Marlsven said...

cool, the hyper text markup language actually worked.

The Stunningly Handsome Nate Perkins said...

cool, the hyper text markup language actually worked.

Kacy said...

That's what I was going to say.

Eric Petersen said...

Eric, always going with the crowd, says
"cool, the hyper text markup language actually worked."

Anonymous said...

cool, the hyper text markup language actually worked.

Kacy said...

Woopsie daisy. I must have accidentally posted anonymously but I was just thinking about how cool it is that the hyper text markup language ACTUALLY worked!

The Amazing Spider-Fan said...

cool, the hyper text markup language actually worked.

Marlsven said...

that lousy "anonymous" (if that is his/her real name) totally stole my comment. oh man, this is worse than when that guy threw the kong kone at that stop sign (and it stuck on it too). Everyone was waiting by the stop sign thinking that it was an "ice cream cone stop." And what bugs me the most is that the ice cream cone never came! Seriously, I was waiting there for like two hours.

The Amazing Spider-Fan said...

My previous comment was supposed to be in hypertext, and be ironic, but instead it just shows my ig-nore-ance in regards to the "World With Web".

The Stunningly Handsome Nate Perkins said...

Take that Mike Laws!

Alex Morrise said...

I don't think it worked, Matt.

Alex Morrise said...

Das ist nicht stackenblocken!

The Stunningly Handsome Nate Perkins said...

Das is nicht hypertext markup lanquage, you freak.

Gilbert Koh said...

I'm very confident you'll find 1984 much more interesting than Little Women.

Little Women is one of those books that belonged to the era in which it was written. 1984 possesses something more akin to a timeless appeal.

Matt said...

1984 is not sweet...it is terrifing. absolutely terrifing, but a great read!

ForteLink said...

I really must read that book.

Oh, and thank you for commenting on my blog. Much appreciated.

::Nathan Skky::

Marcy Dibbleblotts said...

I always read the last sentence of a book when I start too....but if you read more than a sentence it can give too much away. 1984 is pretty good, if you like it you should read "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley. Similar, but I think I liked it a little better..

Christian F said...

I liked "Brave New World" better too.