Now Family-Friendly!

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Promin'-aid

The students at Provo High had their prom yesterday. Meals were eaten, rocks were climbed, dances were danced, queers were queer, and punch was spiked with oral laxative. I am glad to know that the common prom tradition continues to live on.

Prom was actually pretty awesome. I was a little worried that we wouldn't be able to entertain the girls for a whole day and that a lot of the time we would just be sitting around doing nothing. Well, that's kind of what happened, nevertheless it was really fun.

So yeah, not much more to say about that. I guess I could tell you all what we did for the date but if you can't trust me that it was awesome, without me having to explain why, um......that's too bad.

2 comments:

Eric Petersen said...

Oh come on Mat6t, even I wrote a longer Prom blog then this.

Alex Morrise said...

I didn't.