Now Family-Friendly!

Monday, May 02, 2005

Mat6t Palindrome Mat6t

Today I found out that Jake is probably going to be on his mission in less than 6 months! That's so crazy. Personally, I don't think Jake is ready for it. I mean, nothing against him or anything, but the way I would imagine his mission would just be him going around calling Russians or Brazilians or whoever "filthy animals" and continuously asking people why they are still in his presence. Besides Jake not being ready for a mission, I don't think that I'm ready for Jake to leave. Much like the Maglebys were, Jake is a cultural figure for us. Maybe even a sex symbol. Seriously, he has a butt that just won't quit. Wait, did I just blog that out loud? oh crap. Anyway, Jake, please don't go.

And speaking of missions, I have recently had a big change of my opinions of my own mission. In the past, I have known I would go on one, but whenever I really thought about it, I would get scared about how hard it would be and how I might be missing out on a lot of things I would be doing back home. But lately, I have just thought that I don't have anything better to do, so why not go on a mission? You probably think that this is a pretty weak reason to go. Well, that's become my reasoning for most everything I do, so BACK OFF! So yeah. Mission. Pretty sweet.

The recommended Prentice Hall short story is: The Outcasts of Poker Flat by Bret Harte.

4 comments:

The Amazing Spider-Fan said...

Elder Magleby: Hallo der, Wilst du gibt miene kirche?

Neo Nazi: Was?

Elder Magleby: Kompt on!

Neo Nazi: Was?

Elder Magleby: Kompt on, bitte, Ich wilst be diener frunde.

Elder Nazi: Ok, alles gute.

Elder Magleby: Ich bin eine prima misonaryeirin!

Elder Magleby: Un du,Wilst du gibt miene kirche?

Bepo: Ruff?

And that’s how Rob Magleby doubled the Churches membership.

The Amazing Spider-Fan said...

/ok, regarding all of my typos and/or misspellings (ex: churches) /i blame them on this crummy foreign keyboard. \i mean, all the numbers are screwed up and they’ve got the slash key where the shift should be. \so from now on, if you see a slash right before a letter that means the following letter should be capitalized. /i’m sure this new system is easier than just moving my pinky a little more to the left.

The Amazing Spider-Fan said...

\oh, and the keyboard excuse works on all grammar and punctuation mistakes too.

b. robertson said...

Now that I know you were talking about Jake Cannon, your blog is much funnier. see Matt, sometimes I just have to have jokes explained to me.