Now Family-Friendly!

Monday, July 11, 2005

Kon-Tiki likes to get freaky.

I think I need to mention the TMBG show a little. There, I did it.

It was a great show indeed. Undoubtedly one of the best shows I've ever been to. I enjoyed the very diverse fan-base that was there. I especially enjoyed seeing an extremely old-looking guy with no teeth on the front row who sang along to every song. Of course, every once in a while he would stop to suck his lips and replentish his saliva supply. Disgusting.
One thing I did notice about the Johns is how much older Linnell looks than Flansburgh. It was a big shock to me, but it didn't affect in any way my ongoing crush on him. I mean, his music.

Alright, that's all I'll mention about the show. Today was really boring. They say that in the arctic regions where it can go months without the sun visible, that people can get depressed during those times. I think I have the complete opposite problem. Today and most of this week has been super hot. I mostly stayed inside all day and watched t.v. or played hearts on the computer. I'm so disappointed in myself. And then tonight, my mom suddenly wants to watch Schindler's List. Very depressing. If only life could be more like Seinfeld...

Have you guys heard about Wasatch Junior High going up in flames? I saw the news reports tonight about it. They interviewed some adults about it and they seemed very sad about it, which is understandable. But then it showed some kid they interviewed, and he was in tears about it. Bawling his head off! I knew that kid was a phony right off. You could even see all the other kids holding hands around the burning, hazardous school singing what seemed to be Christmas songs, but I couldn't understand the lyrics so well. No one was hurt from the fire, so I feel no remorse in making fun of it. However, the whereabouts of the principal are not known, but I heard they've gotten several plumber-detectives on the case. There are no leads on who the kid who flushed him down was.

You guys asked for a post, and this is all I got. Thanks a lot.


Jerks.

11 comments:

The Amazing Spider-Fan said...

Maybe the true meaning of Schooling can't be bought in a store,
maybe, perhaps, it means a little bit more.

b. robertson said...

Nice one, Grinch.

Eric Petersen said...

I really feel like I should comment on this, but I only have 2 minutes left before I have to go to work, so I'll just leave this instead.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes when I wake up in a puddle of my own sweat, blood, and urine I think to myself, "Man, the life of Eric Petersen would be nice." Then I think, "Nah, I wouldn't have to leave such homosexual comments."

Anonymous said...

Make that: "Nah, I wouldn't want to have to leave such homosexual comments." Well, I sort of just blew it right there. Whoops. How ironic.

Marlsven said...

you said it, anonymous.

The Amazing Spider-Fan said...

Mat6t, have you sold your soul?! Those are ads at the bottom of this page!

Marlsven said...

Actually, I sold your soul.

The Amazing Spider-Fan said...

Hey, Rule #1 in soul selling: If you sell your soul, ever soul you have ever acquired, becomes forfeit and returns to the original owner. (Or goes to the highest bidder)

The Amazing Spider-Fan said...

I bid to bits!

The Amazing Spider-Fan said...

I mean “two”. Wow, a mistake like that can cost a man his soul.