Now Family-Friendly!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Blog Hackers!

Recently, somebody hacked into my blog. Don't worry, I've already contacted the proper authorities about it, and I'm going to therapy now to get through this troubling incident.

"Show me on this monitor where the hacker touched your blog," my therapist asked me.

I showed them.

"That monster," was all that they could say.

Anyway, I think I have a good idea of who it was/is. They would have to know me probably. Have to know a lot about computers, perhaps even have a job working with computers. Has a relatively similar sense of humor as me. hmmmm, oh brother, I just can't think of who it could be.

Any ideas?

2 comments:

Eric Petersen said...

Remember that hobo we met the other day? Yeah, it was him.

Kactiguy said...

Don't look at me.