Now Family-Friendly!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Out of Shape 11/23/09

Dear Family,

Last Monday we went mountain biking in the hills just south of Salinas. For those who don't know, I would go biking as much as possible, even daily at times before my mission. And this wasn't in little California hills - I'm talking high-altitude Wasatch Mountain riding. Impressive, I know.

About 10 minutes into Monday's ride I was struggling for breath. I knew I would probably get soft on my mission, I just didn't want it to happen this early on.

Okay, I just got a notice on my computer screen that my time is almost up. I accidentally got on the "Express" computer area.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. I've already had several Thanksgiving-esque dinners. I never thought I'd say it, but I'm already tired of turkey sandwiches from leftover turkey.

Essay Question: Which part (or parts) of the Thanksgiving dinner makes it different than any other dinner?

Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Karlsven

No comments: